- Who is Diamondback Energy?
Diamondback Energy is an independent oil and natural gas company headquartered in Midland, TX. Diamondback's growth strategy is focused on the acquisition, development, exploration and exploitation of unconventional, long-life, onshore oil and natural gas reserves in the major oil producing Permian Basin in West Texas. The Company's operations are directed primarily at the large acreage areas of the Clearfork, Spraberry, Wolfcamp, Cline, Strawn and Atoka formations, collectively known as the Wolfberry Trend.
- Where is Diamondback Energy headquartered?
500 West Texas
Midland, TX 79701
- What is Diamondback Energy's stock symbol?
Diamondback Energy's common stock trades under the stock symbol FANG.
- Where does Diamondback Energy's common stock trade?
Diamondback Energy trades on The NASDAQ Global.
- When was Diamondback Energy's initial public offering (IPO) and what was the offering price?
The Diamondback Energy priced its initial public offering on October 11, 2012 at an initial common stock price of $17.50.
- When is the fiscal year end for Diamondback Energy?
Diamondback Energy's fiscal year end is December 31.
- How do I invest in Diamondback Energy?
Interested investors may purchase shares through any registered broker.
- Who is Diamondback Energy's transfer agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
The transfer agent for the common stock of Diamondback Energy is Computershare Trust Company, N.A.:
P.O. Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville, KY 40202
- Who is Diamondback Energy's independent auditor?
Diamondback Energy's independent auditor is Grant Thornton LLP.
- How do I contact Investor Relations?
If you can’t find the information you are looking for on our website, please feel free to contact: